To Tony Jones 's credit, he let the man speak .( Brendan O'Neill) And not before time
- The left has thought it has the territory of righteousness to itself
- The State has no answer to save people who are labelled bad -- and is getting more and more fanatical in denial of its impotence .
- The Left is not credible to just call its household members "good ".Left is totally missing he point of the law and its workability ( need a moral sense so it has momentum) .
- The Hope of the Left ( The State) is a false hope . The State, as Brendan said, is our new enemy and the new god of the left and the Greens.Its powerless doesn't stop the dummies spending all out taxes chasing the illusive keys to no new kingdom.
- The divorce between the left and the greens has not yet happened because neither of them have left the chapel. "Whats natural is good' being universally adopted rubbish is the same idea |which gives even the right the right to do what they like.
- The left should only be embarrased that its leaders( who claim to represent lots of christains ) don't even know that Easter is about (esp Bob Carr) ; Justice ( and how the concept can possibly be valid in the universe ) , How can West continue if it ditches THIS dichotomy thats worked to prevent bitching and badmouthing in reasonable balance for just a few millenia? Oh yeah it worked the Labor party wouldn't need government funds to promote its dying empty facade of a a working philosophy ( get real boys - Brendan is at least thinking !)
- The left should be embarrassed that Tonys collection of them are so divided and ignorant of ideas other than those claimed in their manifesto ("logic is god" and my logic about how it works beats yours)( science is NOT their trade -- just a value word to most of them - not something they practice-- science has far more complex form of logic and allows for revision! There concept allows for no such division .
- The left don't even know the implications and dangers of holding a simple view of libertarianism .See Radio Nationals ABC white paper !!!!
A bit of thinking outside the square might help them see why they think so much like the Libs and The Greens---- who they assume they despise . Bedfellows and they don't even know it .The danger is if politics too as Brendan implied is widely dogged by misanthropy the whole place is probably in denial about it . Not my church thanks ! We have as Tony so often says "moved on "from that ! So should you.